Zombie Adventurer

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
sonoma
New Adventurer

Zombie Adventurer

Postby sonoma » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:27 am

Theres a Zombie Adventurer on the North East Square of the Excavated road that only allows you to hit it once and that is all. YOu can move and come back and hit it again, or you can hit movement or inventory then movement and attack it again. But it doesnt die no matter what.

sashtan
Experienced Adventurer

Postby sashtan » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:31 am

i have the same problem with a shadow horror in N'rolav sewer

1 west 1 north from bottom of the ladder

Jayde
New Adventurer

Postby Jayde » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:25 am

This is, in fact, happening with a lot of creatures. Shadow Horrors do it occasionally, I found it just after Cory was fiddling with that double-drop bug. However, something in the Nrolav desert did it too. There's a nasty side effect to this bug: the creature you "kill" to start it will not give any drop or EXP yield (no message at all to say it's defeated), but vanishes until you move away. Returning to the square causes the creature to reappear for one hit, then vanish again. Worst of all: if you encounter one of these glitched creatures, you can no longer heal, no matter what you do. You'll get the message, "This person is too far away to appraise". I don't know precisely what's causing this, but all I do know is that it seems that a bug deleted was a greater one created.
Heh heh, that's all right, it's part of the growing pains of an MMORPG...but it destroys any hope I had of levelling on time, as I can't fight in these conditions. It means I essentially will die every time I find a glitched creature, being unable to heal until death sets me free of the bug.

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:24 pm

Cory did announce he was indeed fiddling around and broke fighting (laughs) did he announce he fixed fighting sometime after? I've no idea, I went to bed.
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:50 pm

This bug should have been fixed right about the time the previous person posted last night. Basicly, for some reason, that monster is triggering the double drop bug detector, so our fight is not counting for death. Only the first death will. If the monster is still alive in 5 seconds now, then you can attack again. If this is still triggering nonstop as of now, its still a bug. If not, this fix should take care of the problems.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/cshow31.html:ob7uupbm]Cory[/url:ob7uupbm]
President/Developer Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/contact.php:ob7uupbm]Click here to Contact an admin[/url:ob7uupbm]

ilnar
New Adventurer

Postby ilnar » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:55 pm

there was a zombie in the service tunnel under the wall thismorning who did that,,,,
gone now though i think :D

by this morning i mean about 4 hours ago

Return to “Bug Reports”