A whole new experience!

A place to post what you like about the game.
Ophelia Leaflight
New Adventurer

A whole new experience!

Postby Ophelia Leaflight » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:05 am

I've just begun DG anew with an alt, and the smart, intelligent, creative, and odd people who comprise the DG community have made it into a fantastic experience! I am so grateful to the community and to admin for creating such a lively and wonderful place to be. Thank you!

Cody F
Social Leech

Re: A whole new experience!

Postby Cody F » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:09 am

Gonna piggyback on this rave and mention that I've noticed some changes to Dundee, may be subtle but I spend a fair amount of time there and I've noticed the signs and things, kudos to whoever is sneaking around making changes...and also as I was shown a bit ago, the sewer changes :wink: Interesting element for sure

biffpbizzo
New Adventurer

Postby biffpbizzo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:39 am

Clem has been a lot o' fun to Rp with and she uses a lot of ! marks just like low. :D. P.S. i thought the new signs were suspicious too, Cody but the change in the sewers was advertised by the sign at the old rathole in the dundee plains. However, i like you am now looking for any additional changes that may have slipped by me. Who knows, maybe will discover candy corn this year.

Cody F
Social Leech

Postby Cody F » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:43 am

Not sure if we're talking about the same thing in the sewers, but either way its been cool looking around to see what has changed :)

Bebhinn
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Bebhinn » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:25 am

biffpbizzo wrote:Clem has been a lot o' fun to Rp with and she uses a lot of ! marks just like low. :D. P.S. i thought the new signs were suspicious too, Cody but the change in the sewers was advertised by the sign at the old rathole in the dundee plains. However, i like you am now looking for any additional changes that may have slipped by me. Who knows, maybe will discover candy corn this year.

I think you might need to go and have another look Low *grins*

Bebh
War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.

biffpbizzo
New Adventurer

Postby biffpbizzo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:07 pm

Thar is candy corn already?

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:17 am

I'd just like to tack on to this and just express how happy I am to be around and see these changes, most would consider them small but sometimes in life it is the small things that count the most and add up. Things really flow and tie together with a nice bow, you can see the labor of love as well as the time spent revamping these places.

Blythe
I talk WAY too much

Postby Blythe » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:40 am

Couldn’t have said it better than what has already been said :-)
Also, still haven’t found the candy corn - but lots of other sweet action!
Cheers and well done all around!!
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D
Raffe Rychmin

10x2

Return to “Raves”