Armor adjustments for warriors, clerics, rogues

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Armor adjustments for warriors, clerics, rogues

Postby Ben » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:52 am

Adjusted some prices and AC for warrior and cleric armor... almost exclusively raising AC on some armor right around the lvl 38-45 range.

For rogue armor, I changed the level 'spacing' of armor, so you will have to completely re-research what levels have new armor for you to buy if you are a rogue. I also changed prices and AC for rogue armor. These changes were put in effect for several types of rogue armor levels 20-55.

There was a mistake that made it so rogues sometimes had to go up to 6 levels without buying new armor. The new spacing fixes this... so if you were previously ticked off at trying to level and you were a rogue around level 49 or 54, you should find life much easier with the new armor choices available. This mistake ONLY effected Rogues levels 40-55, so the rogues and others complaining about problems at levels 56+ are still experiencing the effect of monsters that are made too hard to overcompensate for statmods. That will be fixed later.

IMPORTANT: I suggest that people refrain from buying USED armor from stores if you are in these level ranges, ESPECIALLY if you are a Rogue. Buy new from the stores to make sure you get the latest version possible. THIS CHANGE ONLY EFFECTS NEW ARMOR. All existing armor that people are wearing or have bought already are still the "old" versions, and in most cases in those particular level ranges that means "not as good."
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”