XP will be reset later today

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

XP will be reset later today

Postby Ben » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:00 pm

XP will be reset later today because of a bug, AFTER the bug is fixed. Unfortunately, it may be a bit, because Cory was up late programming the new stuff in and thus will not be around for a while. =)

Just warning you that whatever hunting you are doing now (and for the past 12 hours or so) is for naught. Sorry... hazards of putting such a major change in the game.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:55 pm

Good news... was able to locate the people who had abused the bug and so I didn't have to reset EVERYBODY'S XP. Some people were REALLY bad... (they had just levelled in the last 12 hours AND they had like 100, 200, or 300+ XP. =\)... so they lost all their XP AND they lost a level.

Now, I'm sure SOMEONE got away... and to that person I say, you got lucky, so watch yourself in the future. :twisted:

So anyways, that was the first bit of good news (not having to reset everybody's XP.) On to the next!......
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”