Unique and One-of-a-kind Items: ONE TIME OFFER!

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Unique and One-of-a-kind Items: ONE TIME OFFER!

Postby Ben » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:10 pm

A lot of people have some unique items in the game... armor, weapons, etc... that they won via a contest or other situation.

If you are one of these people, and you have a UNIQUE item that you can NO LONGER USE EFFECTIVELY because you have levelled beyond the scope of the item, this is your chance to get that item upgraded to your current level.

You are to PM ME ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD (not email, for once ;)). What you should PM me is

1. The link to your item (go to your inventory, click on your item, and then send me the URL for your item).
2. What level approx you were when you go the item.
3. What level you are now.
4. What you got the item for (how you won it or whatever).

send me this information either today, tonight, or tomorrow morning (on Sunday, USA time), and I will be nice and upgrade your special item to your current power level.

MAKE SURE THE ITEM IS IN YOUR INVENTORY, and NOT in the bank.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:34 pm

You will not be messaged if I decide that your item is one that should be upgraded, nor will you be messaged after I upgrade your item. =) You will just have hope and look for yourself. ;)

SOME ITEMS ARE not unique / special enough to get this attention. In those cases, you will just find that your item has not been upgraded. =) I hope this doesnt mean your item is less special to you, but this really is just for those particular items that are truly unique and were awarded for great accomplishments.
Ben
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:10 pm

Offer over. =) Thanks!
Ben

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”