Progress for this weekend.

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Progress for this weekend.

Postby Ben » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:33 pm

By the end of the evening, January 2, I will have the following for you:

1) armor for people up to level 59 (This is actually already completely done... just waiting for graphics. If the graphics aren't done I'll just release them without graphics)

and

2) new guild hall lots

So if you are looking for those things, keep an eye out in the next week. I will NOT be announcing these when they are actually put in between now and Jan 3rd, as it is more fun for people to stumble across things. =)
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:24 pm

New armor was put in a few days ago. **Today there was a slight downward adjustment on armor for extreme high levels.**

More armor will be put in fairly soon.

Lots of new clothes in the game in various towns. DRESSES ARE FOR WOMEN ONLY. Men in dresses will be penalized by losing levels, with no warning given. :? Cross dressing just does not go on in Valorn, and no I do not care even the slightest bit about what your personal beliefs on the subject are so don't bother.
Ben
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:20 am

Eh, decided I'd better post where the guild hall lots are.

There are new lots in the following areas:
1. near the fountain spring and the glass building
2. in Dundee's guild hall lane
3. outside the walls of Milltown in a new oasis
4. ONE lot in an undisclosed but kind of cool location. unlike the other three, there is only one spot in this place, and I'm not telling.

Hopefully that should cover everybody. A total of 8 new guild hall spots.
Ben

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”