Do NOT use any Golden Age Mods on armor!

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Do NOT use any Golden Age Mods on armor!

Postby Ben » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:26 pm

A major change may be happening in Valorn that will reset all armor to its basic AC and possibly stats. As a result, it is HIGHLY recommended that you do not use any mods on armor for the next month, approximately. I will post here with more info when I decide to go forth with this major change or not.

Mods to weapons are unaffected.

I apologize to all those who have modded armor in the past. =) As you know, this game is in a constant state of beta testing, and when we find a bug or a better way of doing things, we are prone to make the better choice for the LONG term of the game, even if that means some mods you have put on your armor up until now get erased in the process. People who care about the game long term understand. This will be good for the long term and for the community as a whole, even though it will upset some individuals. Most major changes do that.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”