Worldbuilding Updates for June 23

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Worldbuilding Updates for June 23

Postby Ben » Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:16 am

I would advise against purchasing armor today. After work, I will be COMPLETELY changing the armor system. The armor currently up will not be as good as the armor I make when I change the system, so you may be wasting money on inferior equipment if you purchase now.

I will be drawing up the plans at work, and then programming the numbers in tonight. Almost all armor will be slightly cheaper, stronger, and less heavy. There should be gloves, boots, and helmets too, if I have enough time. I will post in this section again when I have more info.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:36 am

There is a flaw in the game that some people are exploiting to become super rich. We need to fix this before I can make any changes to armor (because the changes would make the problem WORSE)..... which sucks, because I have it all ready to punch in. Anyway, as soon as we can solve this problem, the new armor will go in.

Sorry about the false alarm. =\
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”