Changes to staves and further changes to daggers

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Changes to staves and further changes to daggers

Postby Ben » Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:23 pm

Staves and daggers are now worth no money used. (Who wants an empty magic staff?)

The prices of these items will be lowered accordingly tomorrow to reflect their new economic situation.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:57 pm

Prices have been adjusted for all staves and assassin daggers. If you are able to sell a used staff or dagger back to a merchant, it is a bug, and should be reported. (They should become no-drop upon the first time you use it after the changes that were put in yesterday.)

In addition, new staves for high level people (42-ish+) have been put in the game... somewhere. ;)

Last, the level 40 assassin's dagger, which I just noticed today doesn't actually do the whole "poisoning" thing is now fixed... why didn't anybody ever tell me that it didn't work? I woulda thunk that Rogues would have been complaining very loudly. Anyways, it poisons now.

Just as a note, that whole slashing and retreating thing is fine now... because you now know it costs you money everytime you do it.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”