first new dungeon of the new season

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

first new dungeon of the new season

Postby Ben » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:34 pm

The first new dungeon of the new season was put into the game at 5:30 CST today! It is also the first dungeon built by our new WB'r, Selene of Admin. I hope you enjoy it!

And remember, never leave your home for too long... if you do, bad things may happen to it, especially if it is in a wilderness area!
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:45 pm

btw, its for mid to upper 20s-ish people. ;)
Ben
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:58 pm

FYI, the next zone going in made by both Selene and myself will be Kilican Island, which will feature a new town, a couple new dungeons, and new hunting areas for people in their 20s, 30s, and 40s. Like all other new lands, Kilican will be a Premium Only feature, as will the new items that can be found or bought there. This will most likely be completed and plugged in a week from this coming Monday.

EDIT: oh wait... thats labor day. So, it will be probably be later in that week. =)
Ben

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:30 pm

Anybody who ever listens to us and believes us re: when things are going to get done is an idiot. Yes, I'm talking to you. Yes you. Right there with the hair. YOU!

Things get done in DG when things get done. =) Hearing whining only makes me want to set random areas on fire, not build. ;)
Ben

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:32 pm

PS I love you all.
Ben

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”