Worldbuilding Update for June 19

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Worldbuilding Update for June 19

Postby Ben » Fri Jun 20, 2003 8:09 pm

Worldbuilding Updates will list 2 things: balance issues, such as items costing less or doing more damage, etc, and new areas of the world that have been integrated.

Thursday I created a somewhat small dungeon somewhere in the forest )for lvl 10+ players). The dungeon is not complete, but it is open and is a good place for you to level if the other monsters are just not doing it for you anymore. I also turned Milltown into an actual town. Those of you who are reaching the top of our current available armors should be happy to find a new type of armor there. Also, armor prices have been lowered a bit, since I noticed people were having a hard time getting enough platinum to properly protect themselves from zombies, etc.

I am including a map I made of the entire area our game will eventually cover. This will give you an idea of where we are headed. As you can see, the current area of milltown and dundee is quite small compared to what we will eventually have. Keep in mind that this map is a "rough draft" and is subject to alteration.

Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”