Hovering in Dundee Square

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Hovering in Dundee Square

Postby Ben » Mon May 17, 2004 1:30 am

Today I watched a new guy come into the game, ask for help 3 times in Dundee square in the space of a couple minutes, and then quit. At the time, there appeared to be 9 players in the square... but none answered him.

That guy is gone from the game. He might have thought the game was broken because nobody answered, or... well, heck, I dunno. But it was pretty clear he wanted help and nobody was willing to say anything at all to him.

From now on, people caught loafing in Dundee Town Center will be teleported away. Where you are teleported will depend on what kind of mood I am in at the time. I'm glad that the square is a good hangout spot to chat with people and do roleplaying. Sitting there and doing nothing for an extended period, however, is no longer a good plan.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Wed May 19, 2004 11:48 pm

This rule is changed, because newbies no longer spawn in Dundee Town Center. Instead, it is now illegal to park your body at the Dundee Town Gates.

Not only will parking there confuse newbies, but it upsets the guards because you are blocking the flow of traffic through the gate. Its hard enough to keep those plains cats out as it is!

Anyways, this should help ease the problem, as I do not know anybody who 'hangs out' at the gates. Just don't start. ;)
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”