Quests

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Quests

Postby Ben » Thu May 06, 2004 6:28 pm

Somebody found a way to exploit the quest system to make all the quests easy and then, instead of posting it as a bug or telling me directly, chose to tell his or her guild about the bug so they could all exploit it as well.

People... report bugs. Anything that seems out of the ordinary/strange... or ESPECIALLY anything that makes a part of the game that is usually a challenge suddenly easier or easy... should be reported JUST IN CASE. You are better off reporting questionable things and being told its not a bug than not reporting at all.

I have taken all quests for level 10+ people offline temporarily, as well as all quests that were going to go in during the next week, until Cory can bring in a code fix. Unfortunately, Cory is on vacation right now and cannot fix it at this time... so this situation could last a bit. I apologize to anyone who is inconvenienced. The quests will be back eventually.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun May 09, 2004 8:08 pm

The problem has been fixed, and the quests are all back in the game. Please report any bugs immediately.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”