Fastness brings... changes

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Fastness brings... changes

Postby Ben » Sun May 02, 2004 3:49 am

I have been secretly lowering the difficulty of almost all monsters over the last several months, to try to compensate for the slowness of the server. Now that we are blazing fast, people are getting thousands of plat in just a few hours, and levelling in a day.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to raise the difficulty back up now. =) Just thought it would be fair to warn everybody before I went and did it.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun May 02, 2004 4:34 am

I also had made several monsters drop lots of straight cash instead of loot, because the game was too slow to worry about trying to pickup loot and sell it. I changed some of those back to less straight cash now.

I mean... cmon... its too easy when "hunting for money" equals running around like mad mowing down creatures that give you several gold each but can't even touch you.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”