Impersonating players/admins, and using multiple accounts

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Impersonating players/admins, and using multiple accounts

Postby Ben » Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:48 am

Its not in the rules, but I do not think that anybody should create a character for the purpose of trying to impersonate another person's character.... and NEVER try to impersonate an admin. I have heard some rumors today that people may have been impersonating others. Please remember:

1) It is frowned upon to impersonate others. It will be against the rules to do so, if I have to go that far. Be your own character and roleplay... that is what the game is about.

2) It is already against the rules to play DG using somebody else's account. We will go through and do another IP check to make sure people haven't been doing this. Please play only with your own account.

If you have any questions, please message me.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:17 pm

An IP sweep has uncovered some oddities. Please remember... ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON. This means that you are not allowed to level up your friend's characters either, as you would be playing on two accounts. Please play only your characters.

I will give you a day or two to cut it out. If the problem does not stop on its own, I will have to do something about the people who are breaking this rule.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”