Update on us Admins

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Update on us Admins

Postby Ben » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:21 am

As you probably have been able to tell, all of the Admins suddenly became really really busy in 'Real Life'. Just thought I would make sure that everybody understands that we work in spurts... those of you who are newer may have never been through one of these dormant phases before.

Cory is busy with some stuff related to his job. His free time is spent trying to get Kingdoms up and running fairly soon. He will be back to programming things for DG once his work calms down, which shouldn't be TOO long.

I am really really busy again this weekend, as I have been for about the past 2 weeks, but should start having time to worldbuild again starting monday... so expect storyline elements to start popping up again sometime next week. It is time for that scourge Balthazar to pay, eh? :wink:

My lil worldbuilding buddies are all tied up in things, but if they ever get a free 3 or 4 days in a row to work, there should be two more massive dungeons going in the game for upper level people. I really don't have timelines for those, though... it all depends when they have a week thats free enough for them to put the final touches on their dungeons. Because they are unpaid, I can't start giving them deadlines and stuff, you know. :D

And... there's your update. Now go back and level some more so you can do 2 damage to Balthazar each attack rather than 1. PUNY MORTALS!
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”