PAYPAL - subscriptions

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Miranda of Admin
'Rifterian

PAYPAL - subscriptions

Postby Miranda of Admin » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Hi folks,

We've been having some PayPal issues on our end (nothing that will affect you, just causing some problems for us!) As part of solving this, I've had to cancel recurring subscriptions that were started between May 2015 and last month. All that will happen is that, when the subscription is due to be paid next time, it won't go through and your premium will stop. Please just restart your subscription then and it will all roll on from there =) I'm sorry for any inconvenience though.

I've also sent an email to people affected by this - I've sent it to the email address linked to paypal. I don't think I've missed anyone, but if you find your premium suddenly stops please check if the subscription has ended (and let me know, if you like.)

Hopefully this and some other work on our end will mean that these problems have gone away. If you do notice an issue though, as ever please get in touch with us so we can work on it with you.

I hope you're all looking forward to Fall Fest as much as I am!

M.

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”