Glowing crystal drop rate

This board will be posted to by Admin when changes are made to the World or to the Code. It is important to check this board at least once every few days to make sure you do not miss a new feature!
Miranda of Admin
'Rifterian

Glowing crystal drop rate

Postby Miranda of Admin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:51 am

It has been brought to my attention that some people are going around complaining that I am causing fewer glowing crystals to be dropped. I would just like to reassure the crystal-seekers of the populace that there has been no change to the way that glowing crystals are set up in the system - it's automated, of course, and as always is a matter of fairly random chance within those automated parameters. Having been through the crystal-hunting as a player, I do understand that sometimes it seems like there are lots and other times you feel like giving up in disgust. There have been no changes to the crystal ratios in at least the last five years, although more types of crystal / more blessings and enchantments have been made available in that time, meaning that more crystals are required to complete the 'set.' =)

I do hope that puts this particular moan to rest!

M .

Return to “Game Changes and Worldbuilding”