login error (posting for ixon)

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

login error (posting for ixon)

Postby Ben » Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:06 am

ixon says he cant get to the board. here is what he messaged to me:

----
Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) in /home/darkgrim/public_html/loginpost.php on line 32

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/darkgrim/public_html/loginpost.php on line 33

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) in /home/darkgrim/public_html/loginpost.php on line 34

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/darkgrim/public_html/loginpost.php on line 34

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/darkgrim/public_html/loginpost.php on line 36

Ixon: that happens when i want to login
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ixon Fier
Veteran

Postby Ixon Fier » Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:09 am

it gave me that five times and then it finally just now let me in
"Ixon collects pretty much for the joy of collecting. He's fairly straight up for a scoundrel, double dealing, profiteering rogue. ;)" - Hacken

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:13 am

This was related to the issue where the server was down. It should have been resolved. I am awaiting an email from network ops on the reason.

Return to “Bug Reports”