I get experience

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
sust
Adventurer

I get experience

Postby sust » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:15 am

Since I reached level 62 I have never gotten any experience. I recently went to the Dead zone, and fought some of the creatures to see if the fighting was fixed. All seemed to be fixed until I noticed I actually got Experience when I killed Bane Horrors and Giant Corpse Grazers.

Anu Shadowryder

sust
Adventurer

Re: I get experience

Postby sust » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:18 am

I have once again run into the problem of getting experience, this time is in N'rolav Branishor , fighting the Necrotic Wraith I get experience. At level 62 I don't think I should get any.

Anu Shadowryder

superduck
I talk WAY too much

Postby superduck » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Just seeing the end of fight message you're receiving experience, or is the percentage shown in your inventory actually rising?

Thorin the Dainty.

As it says to the left......I talk WAY too much. ;)
And yes, I am fully aware that currently it says so to the right, rather than the left, which used to be the location for said line, but I am simply too lazy to change it for you.

Shirila Blades
Veteran

Postby Shirila Blades » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:29 pm

I think Alfin mentioned in GC that he was getting XP there but his % to next level never actually increased. *Shrugs* Not sure if that helps...
"Everyone knows the only one unmatched in blade is me. Probably the only one who can claim knowledge of multiple classes is Shirila."
Hacken

"Or you children of today, are children of the grave"
Will never be tamed

sust
Adventurer

Postby sust » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:10 am

My % has stayed the same since I reached level 62, ZERO. It was in the end of the fight message.

skylsganin
Adventurer

Postby skylsganin » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:01 pm

I think this is because the xp is capped. it still shows the reward but your actual xp is not rising

Return to “Bug Reports”