Sticky fight text

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
flowerncsu
New Adventurer

Sticky fight text

Postby flowerncsu » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:23 pm

I've noticed for a while now that on rare occasions, a small portion of fight text will get stuck on a square. No matter how many times you walk across the square, it stays put. (It eventually goes away, but usually not till I've quit playing for the day. The next day I'll come back to the spot and it'll be back to normal.) Usually only 2-4 attacks worth of text sticks. I first noticed it around the pond in the poultry farm, but I've noticed it several other places since then. Most recently, I noticed it on Kilican Isle.

I did a search and didn't find this, but I'm no great shakes as a searcher, so my apologies if it's been reported before.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:13 pm

Maybe it was a super epic battle!

Actually, that is just something that happens between our two servers. Not really sure why... it doesn't seem to hurt anything, though. =) Thanks.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Sephoroth
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Sephoroth » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:42 am

I've noticed this happens if the creature was hurt, but not killed. The character fighting it not killed either, but either left idle, the fight still in progress, or switched to another character. Although, was a long time ago I picked up on this, and never thought it a bug. So things could have changed behind the scenes, that a typical player, like me, wouldn't notice.

Just a thought...

the super epic battle idea though is... alot more appealing.
Sephoroth - 67628
Trevious Bladesing - 79518
Drekalar - 95623
Marcus Argura - 137806

Jade Silvermoon
Adventurer

Postby Jade Silvermoon » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:00 am

Actually it has happened quite a lot. The last hit or 2 stays on screen. My characters have killed it, they are not idle. Carmela especially gets it when she is plat farming the spiders.
Char# 146665

My pouch is trapped so beware!!!!!!!

Return to “Bug Reports”