Prevented from entering an area

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
ansalan
Experienced Adventurer

Prevented from entering an area

Postby ansalan » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:03 pm

Posting for Bella Anna character number 59566

I am prevented from entering the square where there is a guild hall spot for sale , all my other characters are allowed to ,but Bella who is the leader of her guild and we have 808 guild points.

AKA Azure
I talk WAY too much

Postby AKA Azure » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:06 pm

I got curious and Azure can't go there either. It's west one from where one goes to enter the CSB guildhall.

This is the first time I've tried going there, so I don't know how new or old the problem is.
Azure Greenhills 83729
Lineages!

ansalan
Experienced Adventurer

Postby ansalan » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:47 pm

Well After Azure could not get in she made the comment that perhaps it was only officers and Leaders that could not enter this particular spot , so I went ahead and checked again .

Apparantly noone can enter once you are in a guild , only none guilded people are allowed access.

I hope this information helps in fixing whatever is wrong.

Valina Ravenclaw
Adventurer

Postby Valina Ravenclaw » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:33 pm

Maybe only people from guilds who already have a guild hall can't enter? If that's the case, it's probably as it's supposed to be...

ansalan
Experienced Adventurer

Postby ansalan » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:46 pm

Ok was talked into trying this,

I had an unguilded alternate character enter the area, and using another friend who was also unguilded passed forms making her first a guild member ,then officer, then leader.

She was then able to pick up the for sale sign and when I click use she is still denied from purchasing a lot ?

She can see that she has the sign and the guild hall says 808 points and shes leader and it still does not work.

New Character as Leader- Skylar Opal Phoenix

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:29 am

ansalan wrote:Ok was talked into trying this,

I had an unguilded alternate character enter the area, and using another friend who was also unguilded passed forms making her first a guild member ,then officer, then leader.

She was then able to pick up the for sale sign and when I click use she is still denied from purchasing a lot ?

She can see that she has the sign and the guild hall says 808 points and shes leader and it still does not work.

New Character as Leader- Skylar Opal Phoenix

She picked up the sign? =\
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:36 am

Fixed it. If you still have a sign in your pack, destroy it.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Bug Reports”