Market bug?

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Wyf_Broadskull
Adventurer

Market bug?

Postby Wyf_Broadskull » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:53 pm

I bought a doorway crystal from Haggie today and put it into my bank shortly before deciding to sell it. When I took it out of my bank it said the item was already for sale even though I hadn't listed it in the market (and I certainly wouldn't have listed it for the price that was showing). I didn't look at the crystal before deciding to sell it, so I didn't notice right off that after purchasing it from the NPC it was still listed as "for sale" by another character.

Valina Ravenclaw
Adventurer

Postby Valina Ravenclaw » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:16 pm

This happens, to the best of my knowledge, every time someone sells to an NPC without previously using the "stop sell" command, there is no programming to stop the sales offer when one sells to an NPC.

The offer "revives" once the item is back into an inventory (any inventory).

In the same vein, if you bank something while it is offered on the trade market, the offer is only "on hiatus" and instantly re-appears when the item is withdrawn from the bank. This part is not really a problem, though.

Wyf_Broadskull
Adventurer

Postby Wyf_Broadskull » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:36 pm

Valina Ravenclaw wrote:In the same vein, if you bank something while it is offered on the trade market, the offer is only "on hiatus" and instantly re-appears when the item is withdrawn from the bank. This part is not really a problem, though.

It's a problem to me, if I sell something and the money goes to someone else because it had been for sale previously... :wink:

Valina Ravenclaw
Adventurer

Postby Valina Ravenclaw » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:13 pm

You have that problem because the sale to the NPC by the previous owner did not stop her offer. If that were changed, the bank thing would not be a problem, though it should probably be changed anyway, while Cory's at it.

Jade Silvermoon
Adventurer

Postby Jade Silvermoon » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:38 am

One of my characters had her armor for sale last evening and she has been wearing it since she hit lv 26. It had never been on the market :?:

Return to “Bug Reports”