opening a thread in forums ..

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
skylsganin
Adventurer

opening a thread in forums ..

Postby skylsganin » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:54 pm

Just tried to go into the alliance grand opening thread in the events forum
several times and get this message .. after a while .

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/html/bb/includes/bbcode.php on line 222.

not having any problems with other threads, even on the same forum.

Korrith
Social Leech

Postby Korrith » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:34 pm

This sort of thing has happened in the past I believe.

If you ever see, for example, Urkki's "Lineages" thread.. The title is "Lineages.. Another Try". It's another try because his original thread just stopped opening for everyone.

It happened to some other threads too, but I don't know if this is the exact same thing, or a new problem.

asrai
Adventurer

Postby asrai » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:40 pm

Alright, I did the same as Urkki did. Not sure why it isn't working. I thought it was just my computer acting up.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:29 pm

It is a certain person with an avatar or sig pic that is screwing it up. Solved it the last time by figuring out whos pic it was and deleting that person's sig pic for them. Only was able to figure out who it was when that particular person started their own thread (so they were the only post in it) and immediately nobody could get in. Presumedly, if you look at the last person to post in whatever thread you are talking about, THAT person is the guilty culprit... and you can go in-game to them and tell them to erase their sig and avatar. =D
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Viktor Blackheart
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Viktor Blackheart » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:40 pm

I remember when I was using an avatar and sig that was messing up every thread I posted in :oops:

asrai
Adventurer

Postby asrai » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:36 am

I was the only one to post in the thread...I don't use and avatar or a signature here on these forums so it might have been the url link I was linking too to post a picture? Not sure though.

Return to “Bug Reports”