New spells

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Crow Wrathen
New Adventurer

New spells

Postby Crow Wrathen » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:48 pm

Yes i am posting on the be half of Matt Shadowsong..
We have 2 of the new spells and they are not working or we are not doing something right..Nothing happens

ansalan
Experienced Adventurer

Postby ansalan » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:15 pm

Need to mention the sword and crystal ones are the two enchantments, the sword worked for another after it failed for him , and need to add he is a level 53 enchanter but was a warrior before , and has only been an enchanter for 5 levels......

Matt Shadowsong ..

http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow59543.html

superduck
I talk WAY too much

Postby superduck » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:00 am

Is it possible that the item should be on the ground, while you are still having it in your inventory?

Thorin the Dainty.

As it says to the left......I talk WAY too much. ;)
And yes, I am fully aware that currently it says so to the right, rather than the left, which used to be the location for said line, but I am simply too lazy to change it for you.

ansalan
Experienced Adventurer

Postby ansalan » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:05 am

We tried inventory, then on the ground ,then, single then multiple swords then placed swords one by one while someone picked it up and the same with the crystals none worked while another with the spell it worked fine for...

Jade Silvermoon
Adventurer

Postby Jade Silvermoon » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:39 pm

It can only be the Basic Sword nothing else and that is on lv one characters maybe lv 2 max

ansalan
Experienced Adventurer

Postby ansalan » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:17 pm

Ok I figured it out, it only works with the first server, the regular one if you use Cory's cluster server like i usually do it will not work ....

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:17 pm

ansalan wrote:Ok I figured it out, it only works with the first server, the regular one if you use Cory's cluster server like i usually do it will not work ....

Well, that's odd.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:19 pm

Do portal spells also work incorrectly on the second server? The base skeleton of the code is the same for portal spells and several of the new spells.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

ansalan
Experienced Adventurer

Postby ansalan » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:51 pm

Yes Lord Ben got two Enchanters , one level 62 all portals work good for him and one level 53 he does not have all the portals but the ones he does have work well, its only the transformation spells I had difficulty with unless I switch to the regular server

Return to “Bug Reports”