Can Not Heal Myself

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Can Not Heal Myself

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Sat May 26, 2007 9:32 pm

Or others...but usually I can heal myself. Have not been able to, so I can not actually play now...

Have tried both servers and several browsers.

This person is too far away to appraise.

As I said, Iv seen it before, but now its for everyone, including myself

:?
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Viktor Blackheart
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Viktor Blackheart » Sat May 26, 2007 9:36 pm

A perfect time to get to know your fellow adventurers! :D Visit the inn and RP :wink: 'till it gets sorted.

Or just use health potions for now?

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Sat May 26, 2007 9:42 pm

I do not want to sit in the Inn, and I know many many in the lands. I have goals set for Ellyana for this weekend, and I am not even sure anyone is around to fix the issues. Haggie has been a mess for what? Over a week now? I fully understand crap happens, but if I cant use my powers, what good is Elly to anyone and how am I supposed to advance efficiently? The world will end....

Last edited by Ellyana Lilli on Sat May 26, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero

Ellyana - 118743

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Sat May 26, 2007 9:48 pm

Learn some of DGs history, do anything but complain/rant. 8O

Also, wasn't there a post about this happening in Milltown? If you're not there, then it's irrelevant....

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Sat May 26, 2007 9:50 pm

hojo Musachi wrote:Learn some of DGs history, do anything but complain/rant. 8O

Also, wasn't there a post about this happening in Milltown? If you're not there, then it's irrelevant....

What exactly do you mean " it's irrelevant" , Hojo? I do not feel that way at all, and thats pretty rude of you to say.

I am so glad that YOU are not affected, Hojo, that must be nice.

Yes - Im not in a good mood today, can ya tell?

Ellyana - 118743

Viktor Blackheart
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Viktor Blackheart » Sat May 26, 2007 9:55 pm

Just a bit :)

I was just thinking of ways to pass the time for ya :wink:

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Sat May 26, 2007 9:56 pm

~Ellyana Lilly~ wrote:
hojo Musachi wrote:Learn some of DGs history, do anything but complain/rant. 8O

What exactly do you mean " it's irrelevant" , Hojo? I do not feel that way at all, and thats pretty rude of you to say.

I am so glad that YOU are not affected, Hojo, that must be nice.

Yes - Im not in a good mood today, can ya tell?

Okay, and my great friend explained to me how to reset this, and it worked. **smiles**

Thank Vicktor, I know that you weren't being rude.

Ellyana - 118743

Viktor Blackheart
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Viktor Blackheart » Sat May 26, 2007 9:56 pm

You're okay now then?

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Sat May 26, 2007 9:57 pm

The only post that might be related is the bug about rejuving people but I'm not sure due to the fact you were to busy being defensive.

[URL=http://www.darkgrimoire.com/bb/viewtopic.php?p=74009&highlight=healing#74009]
click
[/url]
Last edited by Hojo Musachi on Sat May 26, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Sat May 26, 2007 9:59 pm

hojo Musachi wrote::roll:

The only post that might be related is the bug about rejuving people but I'm not sure due to the fact you were to busy being defensive.

Thanks for not holding it against me! Yes - I can get that way when buggered!

:roll: :lol:

Vik, I am groovy once again. :)

Ellyana - 118743

Miranda of Admin
'Rifterian

Postby Miranda of Admin » Sat May 26, 2007 11:29 pm

~Ellyana Lilly~ wrote:I do not want to sit in the Inn, and I know many many in the lands. I have goals set for Ellyana for this weekend, and I am not even sure anyone is around to fix the issues. Haggie has been a mess for what? Over a week now? I fully understand crap happens, but if I cant use my powers, what good is Elly to anyone and how am I supposed to advance efficiently? The world will end....

1. There is always someone around.
2. Pressing issues will be dealt with.
3. The world will not end if you cannot advance.
4. Please do not rant on this forum.

5. Haven't you achieved your goal of High Lady fairly recently? Perhaps if something like this happens again, you might consider using that position to set a good example. Take the time to mentor new adventurers - a task for which your powers / level are relatively unimportant. Roleplay is about more than just sitting in the inn.

Regards
~Miranda

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Sun May 27, 2007 1:25 am

Miranda of Admin wrote:
~Ellyana Lilly~ wrote:I do not want to sit in the Inn, and I know many many in the lands. I have goals set for Ellyana for this weekend, and I am not even sure anyone is around to fix the issues. Haggie has been a mess for what? Over a week now? I fully understand crap happens, but if I cant use my powers, what good is Elly to anyone and how am I supposed to advance efficiently? The world will end....

1. There is always someone around.
2. Pressing issues will be dealt with.
3. The world will not end if you cannot advance.
4. Please do not rant on this forum.

5. Haven't you achieved your goal of High Lady fairly recently? Perhaps if something like this happens again, you might consider using that position to set a good example. Take the time to mentor new adventurers - a task for which your powers / level are relatively unimportant. Roleplay is about more than just sitting in the inn.

Regards
~Miranda

Yes - I normally do not care about swift levels, but I do wish to train with someone, so I am trying to get close. Am almost there.

I set goopd examples daily in the game, and I am a mentor, and have tried to help as many as I can - always. Just because I have one bad day does not mean I am not doing those things. I surely am!

And I agree - sitting in the inn gets faily boring, which is why I commented that I did not widh to spend my time there.

Thank you for your time. I have since been told the way to reset the glitch.

Ellyana

Ellyana - 118743

Return to “Bug Reports”