New Server/Old Server

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Thu May 17, 2007 10:49 pm

Yeah, I'm not taking that redirect out right now since a lot of stuff relies on it :) Thats why I asked to make sure that wasn't the cause of your problem. If you get redirected, just put cluster over www and keep going
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/cshow31.html:ob7uupbm]Cory[/url:ob7uupbm]
President/Developer Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/contact.php:ob7uupbm]Click here to Contact an admin[/url:ob7uupbm]

purazon
Social Leech

Postby purazon » Fri May 18, 2007 10:40 am

this might just be a one time glitch or something,
but it seems to me that one the new server some of the 'newer' item icons (e.g. amulet of the Order) are missing.
Purazon 12387

Today is yesterday's tomorrow. Enjoy it.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.
Trinaldian Archives - Library

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:26 am

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /var/www/html/session_mysql.php on line 61
# Can't connect to dbserver as phpsession
# MySQL Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

I recieved that whilst using: http://www.darkgrimoire.com/ on Firefox and IE
refreshing didn't change anything.
http://cluster.darkgrimoire.com/ works fine on both

Sheira
New Adventurer

Postby Sheira » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:28 am

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Host '7a.b2.3845.static.theplanet.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /var/www/html/session_mysql.php on line 61
# Can't connect to dbserver as phpsession
# MySQL Error: Host '7a.b2.3845.static.theplanet.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

That's what I'm getting, on both servers. While on http://cluster.darkgrimoire.com/ hitting refresh repeatedly eventually loads the page.

EDIT to add: On behalf of a friend: He cannot access DG at all, neither the game nor the forums, neither on the old nor on the new server.
Last edited by Sheira on Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bebhinn
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Bebhinn » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:52 am

Unfortunately experiencing the same problem as Hojo and Meara and receiving the same error notice.

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Host '7a.b2.3845.static.theplanet.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /var/www/html/session_mysql.php on line 61
Can't connect to dbserver as phpsession
MySQL Error: Host '7a.b2.3845.static.theplanet.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

As with Meara I can get in through cluster after repeated refreshes but the old server isn't playing ball.

Best do some work instead *groans* :(

Bebhinn xxx
War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

SAME ISSUE

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:24 pm

Bebhinn wrote:Unfortunately experiencing the same problem as Hojo and Meara and receiving the same error notice.

MySQL Error: Host '7a.b2.3845.static.theplanet.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

As with Meara I can get in through cluster after repeated refreshes but the old server isn't playing ball.

Best do some work instead *groans* :(

Bebhinn xxx

Exactlly the same issues for me, Bebhi. Now Im forced to work!

I DO love cluster server because it is not blocked like the old server is from my work. HOORAY FOR THAT!!! =D
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:06 pm

Crier hasn't called on the hour for 3 hours either, guess he could use a holiday.

oobe
New Adventurer

Postby oobe » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:22 pm

After a few tries I actually found a backdoor. Use www2.darkgrimoire.com. Just wanted to let you know of this error as I could not acces the website on either the new server or old.

Avian Ornithosis
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Avian Ornithosis » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:34 pm

I was getting the same error but can now get in on cluster.
But in the forums trying to click the read newest post gets the error bac as does trying to vote for someone.

Ellyana Lilli
I talk WAY too much

Try

Postby Ellyana Lilli » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:45 pm

http://www2.darkgrimoire.com
But something is very wrong. Mayhaps the Gods are working on things? :(
'When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth' ~George A. Romero
'Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart'

Ellyana - 118743

Avian Ornithosis
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Avian Ornithosis » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:04 pm

Everything seems to be back to normal now.

Well done admin

Maerad
New Adventurer

Postby Maerad » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:27 am

I've noticed that the message count seems to be changing oddly. I have six messages, but it keeps saying I have one, and then it'll go back to saying I have six. Perhaps this is just on cluster.dg.....I'm not sure.

Viktor Blackheart
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Viktor Blackheart » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:10 am

It doesn't happen to me anymore, but it used to happen on the normal DG.com. I didn't use cluster.

Return to “Bug Reports”