things dont dissapear

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
lukexcv
New Adventurer

things dont dissapear

Postby lukexcv » Mon May 14, 2007 11:17 pm

hey i lost an invasion ingot i tried to withdral it but it wouldnt let me i turned noble that mornin but i dont think that would have much to do withit so i checked my bag it was empty so i went to tell a friend then i went to check it again but it wasnt there what do i do. May 12 saturday

Randomzero
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Randomzero » Mon May 14, 2007 11:57 pm

i cant be positive, but chances are you either accidentally dropped it, or destroyed it, though the destroying issue would have been hard to accomplish. so, for all intesive purposes, im sorry to say, the item is gone and most likely unrecoverable. sorry. :?
im not ok, your not ok, but thats ok

ethiril darklight.
Experienced Adventurer

Postby ethiril darklight. » Wed May 16, 2007 8:04 pm

Dont you love having to read posts 3 times, simply because people refuse to spend an extra 20 seconds adding a bit of grammar...

Anyhow, i doubt you will be able to get this item back, but dont worry, there are plenty more out there. You may well have deleted it by accident, i know i've done that anyway...

Xanthias
I talk WAY too much

Postby Xanthias » Wed May 16, 2007 9:36 pm

Ethiril, I'm not saying this to be the case, but that person could simply be a person who doesn't have English as a fisrt language. Some people don't have the greatest grammar and some people are just lazy. It's sometimes hard to say which is which.

Never mind the fact you made several grammatical errors yourself.

ethiril darklight.
Experienced Adventurer

Postby ethiril darklight. » Thu May 17, 2007 7:40 am

I am well aware of that, i simply put in enough to make it easy to read, because i think a little makes it easier for everyone else. If they are not english speakers, fair enough, but in my own opinion thats rather unhelpful in a 'text based role-playing game'. But, i'm not here to argue and it did sound a little snappy, so sorry about that.

Return to “Bug Reports”