Bio bug

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Tygerna Yzel
New Adventurer

Bio bug

Postby Tygerna Yzel » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:39 am

Some time it wont let me see some ones bio. It is always just one person a a time and never the same person. Today it is mine so I cant use pots.
*smiles happly and looks about* There is no greater calling that to give your life to save others but tell I am called to pay for that honor in the coin of my life I am going to enjoy every bit of it.

superduck
I talk WAY too much

Postby superduck » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:19 am

When you try to visit someone's profile, what do you see? A blank screen, an error message? In the latter case, which error?

Thorin the Dainty.

As it says to the left......I talk WAY too much. ;)
And yes, I am fully aware that currently it says so to the right, rather than the left, which used to be the location for said line, but I am simply too lazy to change it for you.

Tygerna Yzel
New Adventurer

Postby Tygerna Yzel » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:24 am

Oh I am so sorry I it is an error screen but I did not think to write it down and it has gone away again. *blushes looking contrite*
*smiles happly and looks about* There is no greater calling that to give your life to save others but tell I am called to pay for that honor in the coin of my life I am going to enjoy every bit of it.

WhatTheCatDraggedIn
New Adventurer

Postby WhatTheCatDraggedIn » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:47 am

next time this occurs just copy the error message and post it here eh? :) nothing to be embarrassed about sometimes i would forget to do that too :D
Valkaryie 81095 says..May the gods of light shine upon us all..

Return to “Bug Reports”