Nyril the Holy

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Nyril the Holy

Postby Hojo Musachi » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:21 pm

When I died I my health wasn't increased to 100% because I was blessed, however when I clicked on Nyril the Holy he healed the the amount of HP the blessing gave me...I didn't think healers did that.

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Randomzero
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Randomzero » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:46 pm

they didnt used to do that, but i believe that issue was fixed in a game update, though im not as active as i used to be and may be mistaken.
im not ok, your not ok, but thats ok

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:16 pm

that is likely, but I can not find anything stating that...

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

ShadowHunter
Social Leech

Postby ShadowHunter » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:30 pm

that is indeed the case as I recall it, it was never actually a posted update, but something that just happened around the time the new battle system was put in (or at least one part of the new battle system)
When your wife or girlfriend or husband or boyfriend is ticking you off, you don't go and delete yourself or whatnot. *shrug* - Ben

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:40 pm

O ok..that might explain why then...and the "new battle system" is, as far as i know, the only one i've known :wink: but thankyou both

carlo aggaruzzi
I talk WAY too much

Postby carlo aggaruzzi » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:41 pm

I think ShadowHunter refers to the changes that made combat rounds visible to all in the area, and visible up until the opponent is dead and gone for a short period of time.

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:56 pm

i know what the changes are, I do ask a lot :wink: but everyone say they're new..when it was done before I was here which was a while ago now

Return to “Bug Reports”