=== REPORT SPELLING ERRORS HERE ===

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
ovimik
Veteran

Postby ovimik » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:05 pm

I found a wrong area discription at the Guild hall lane:

Many guild halls line the lane, including The Remnants of Kimald, The Clan of the Shrouded Bunnies, The Elite, The Brotherhood, Death's Bane of Valorn, and The Alliance of Valornian Explorers.

If you walk west, you can enter your guild's Guild Hall.
If you travel north, you will cross a river bridge to Northern Dundee and the dark forest beyond.
The town center and training yard are to the south.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Elite and DBoV is gone and Legion of Light(LoL) needs to be up there. Now I don't know if The Cabal already has a guild hall or else they need to be up there to.
Ooeehhh, colours!

I shall always remember LoL and let my heart be guided by it.

http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cvote4863.html

Gleebock
New Adventurer

Postby Gleebock » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:28 pm

The Cabal does have a hall, and I beleive Ben left the Elites up there because they were not oficially disbanded and technically still exist.

carlo aggaruzzi
I talk WAY too much

Postby carlo aggaruzzi » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:53 pm

(plays Mylor Clearspring)

Furthermore, it could read "If you walk west, you can enter your guild's hall."

Xanthias
I talk WAY too much

Postby Xanthias » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:23 pm

The tombs need to be fixed Lady Selene. If you could get around to it. An example is as follows:

The hieroglyphs have changed in this room. They are depicting a long line of mourners following a sarcophagus that is being carried by 10 very large armor clad warriors; ahead of the warriors are 6 robed individuals carrying censers that are giving off wafts of smoke that trails back to the rest of the procession. Lying before the procession is a large pyramid shaped building with an elaborate arched corridor extending from the center of the first floor. Under the hieroglyphs are two scarabs a black one pointing north and a silver one with a sun scribbled on its back pointing west.

The problem is there is no westerly direction.

SeleneofAdmin
New Adventurer

Postby SeleneofAdmin » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:28 am

The tombs have been edited. I may have missed something, but I don't believe I did. Regardless, the exits are now accurately reflected.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
"A councilor ought not to sleep the whole night through, a man to whom the populace is entrusted, and who has many responsibilities."-Homer (800 BC - 700 BC), The Iliad

Selene
Flunkie
Slave labor to the guys who run Grimoire Entertainment, Inc.

Hentez
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Hentez » Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:29 pm

This is in the lower ice caverns and needs to be fixed

It is really cold down here. The light no longer reflects from the icy walls. Fallen icicles have cut off the path to the south. The cavern continues to the south. Water drips from a hole in the ceiling. It looks like you could climb up through, but it is extremely dark up there.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. "

SeleneofAdmin
New Adventurer

Postby SeleneofAdmin » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:42 pm

It has been corrected. Thank you very much for pointing it out.
"A councilor ought not to sleep the whole night through, a man to whom the populace is entrusted, and who has many responsibilities."-Homer (800 BC - 700 BC), The Iliad

Selene

Flunkie

ovimik
Veteran

Postby ovimik » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:43 am

I found a spelling error at new ryndall.

White Beard the Innkeeper

It is sad what has happened... by beloved Inn... gone! I shall endeavor to rebuild here, though. I swear that Balthazar shall pay for what he has done!

It chould be my instead of by
Ooeehhh, colours!

I shall always remember LoL and let my heart be guided by it.

http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cvote4863.html

Thomas Covenant
I talk WAY too much

Postby Thomas Covenant » Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:21 am

Raging Underground River - Cavern

The river empties into a well-lit underground cavern. The river slows somewhat as it spreads out in here. Walls along the banks of the river keep you from climbing out. Wallthat are clearly of artificial construction! Could a vast, secret underground kingdom be hidden away down here? Before you have time to speculate further, the current sweeps you into a tunnel to the north again.

Should be plulral i.e. Walls

EshthalaShadowwolf
Veteran

Postby EshthalaShadowwolf » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:51 pm

cannon error

KABOOOM! Lord Sam Fraydye goes streaking across the sky, remains blowning to the corners of Valorn
DG Portrait Gallery
The mark of the purple paw is upon you

Sam Fraydye
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Sam Fraydye » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:15 pm

EshthalaShadowwolf wrote:KABOOOM! Lord Sam Fraydye goes streaking across the sky, remains blowning to the corners of Valorn

Also, to be puctuationally(that a word?) correct, you need an exclaimation mark or a period or some sort of punctuation on the end. :) Thought I'd mention that while we're on the subject of spelling. ;)

SeleneofAdmin
New Adventurer

Postby SeleneofAdmin » Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:02 am

White Beard and the river have both been corrected. Thank you very much.

Selene

Flunkie

Rhun
Adventurer

Postby Rhun » Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:45 am

Now that cannon travel is no longer 'safe',shouldn't the Wizened Old Man in Caer say something more appropriate?
Yesterday's Tomorrow's Today.

superduck
I talk WAY too much

Postby superduck » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:24 pm

2 east, 1 north and 2 east, 4 north of the docks near the beach there are 2 wrong descriptions regarding travel directions. the 1st one says you can only travel north and west (but you can go south), the 2nd one says you can't travel west.

Thorin the Dainty.

As it says to the left......I talk WAY too much. ;)
And yes, I am fully aware that currently it says so to the right, rather than the left, which used to be the location for said line, but I am simply too lazy to change it for you.

Silver Wolf
Adventurer

Postby Silver Wolf » Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:49 pm

I feel Selene.... :(

Silver Wolf
Adventurer

Postby Silver Wolf » Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:50 pm

i feel sorry for Selene... :( ***

Sam Fraydye
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Sam Fraydye » Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:05 pm

Also there's a bit of a capitalization error on the message informing you your session has expired:

You Need to be logged in to properly view this page. If your session just timed out, use the top right corner to login. If you are new, use the register button available on your left to register.

The bold part shouldn't be capitalized... I know, I'm picky. :P

Sam Fraydye
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Sam Fraydye » Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:54 pm

Voucher for Intense Physical and Mental Rehab
This Scroll signifies that you have willfully chosen to reset your stats and humble yourself with the long task of retraining your mind and body. All your various stats will be reset to 80, and your extra stat points sent to your Unspent Stat Point pool for distribution.

Does it still reset to 80? Or does it set it down to 90?

EshthalaShadowwolf
Veteran

Postby EshthalaShadowwolf » Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:49 pm

Nero's new introduction thingy

Greetings! I am an architect by trade. My specialty is guild halls. Unfortunately, the constructino of guild halls has been suspended for the time being...
DG Portrait Gallery

The mark of the purple paw is upon you

dagobert
Experienced Adventurer

Glowing Catacombs spelling errors

Postby dagobert » Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:26 pm

Hello!
On one of the catacomb pages, the description has a few errors in it. I put my suggestions in parentheses.

Around you stand massive columns of stone, reaching from ceiling to floor. The cave itself has an eerie green glow to it. A spider's nest sits against the far west wall. Large spiders crawl everywhere, harmless as far as one could tell. They kept (should be keep, unless time takes on a strange quality here, which I suppose is possible) to themselves, doing what they must. Roots hang several feet down from the ceiling. Spiders, mites, tics (ticks) and other creepy thigns (things) crawl in and out of the roots.

"Tics" is repeated throughout the pages in the catacombs.

Thanks for your time and an awesome game!
Dagobert

Return to “Bug Reports”