Marcs changing

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Marcs changing

Postby Hojo Musachi » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:08 pm

Marcs don't seem to be changing when they should...for example, it changed to 18 marcs just passed the hour when it has always(since i have been here) just after quater to the hour

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Doyle
Social Leech

Postby Doyle » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:37 pm

Cory was tinkering with the server time the other day so the real life time when a Marc changes over is likely going to be different now.

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:43 pm

O ok...thankyou Doyle, its really confusing! :?

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

superduck
I talk WAY too much

Postby superduck » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:35 pm

Basically, new hours started at real-life new hours. However, due to various reasons which have been posted somewhere, it gradually changed to *:59, *:58......and it went on and on.

Thorin the Dainty.

As it says to the left......I talk WAY too much. ;)
And yes, I am fully aware that currently it says so to the right, rather than the left, which used to be the location for said line, but I am simply too lazy to change it for you.

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:11 pm

So is time changing and being a little confusing a good sign then... :D
Also its changed again..is confusing me

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:07 pm

Previously an upstream firewall was preventing the servers from syncing the clocks over NTP, but a manual run of the update program doesn't seem to be affected by that. I've now set the server to reset its time hourly when dawn runs.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/cshow31.html:ob7uupbm]Cory[/url:ob7uupbm]
President/Developer Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/contact.php:ob7uupbm]Click here to Contact an admin[/url:ob7uupbm]

Return to “Bug Reports”