Exceeding Carrying Capacity

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Corwin Skyborn
Social Leech

Exceeding Carrying Capacity

Postby Corwin Skyborn » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:31 am

ID 43828

Str 114 Level 40 =154 carrying capacity. I was taking Buckets of Water and was able to pick up 3 which puts my carried weight at 181.

Further testing has revealed that if I am at less than full capacity I can pick up a bucket of water and exceed the carrying capacity. Unable to exceed capacity with any other heavy item, and unable to pick up other items while capacity is exceeded.

It's a very Benign bug that really doesn't have a game altering effect on anything at all. (don't say it!)
Trying to make sense of gods and goddesses has led many men to ruin. I suggest you avoid it from now on.
-Ben-

Avian Ornithosis
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Avian Ornithosis » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:41 am

this is so that Initiates when they first come to this land are able to carry a bucket in case of emergency. Or maybe it is so any on can carry a buckaet in case of emergency with out having to drop all thier stuff or go to the bank.

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:22 pm

I have never found a purpose for a water bucket other than to put into someones pack :twisted:

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Dirk Dt
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Dirk Dt » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:25 pm

hojo Musachi wrote:I have never found a purpose for a water bucket other than to put into someones pack :twisted:

Thats because you were not around for the fires ;)

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:27 pm

That is true, thankyou. I now know what to say when I am asked about it again

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Xanthias
I talk WAY too much

Postby Xanthias » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:49 pm

*remembers well the days of bucket tag*

Corwin Skyborn
Social Leech

Postby Corwin Skyborn » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:17 pm

I can neither confirm nor deny that the reason I was buying 3 buckets of water, may or may not have been for the purposes of bucket tag. Mabye I was just thirsty...
Trying to make sense of gods and goddesses has led many men to ruin. I suggest you avoid it from now on.

-Ben-

Return to “Bug Reports”