I don't think my stats are doing what there suppose to

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

I don't think my stats are doing what there suppose to

Postby Hojo Musachi » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:13 am

I looked at Deeks newbie guide and have asked many people from my Guild and they tell me exactly what Deeks Newbie guide says, so i think there's something wrong with my CON and DEX

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:55 pm

That was not specific at all. I have no idea what you are talking about.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:05 pm

Sorry.
When i level up and use my Stat point on DEX my max health went up. the next time i leveled i used the point on con and it went down 10.

"I'm afraid, Isoyami, I have probably already said more than was bought by the Knight's kiss " - Shaerih

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:53 pm

Nope, can't find anything like that. You are probably confused because of spells that are cast on you and then wear off later, or items you have equipped that effect your stats and then you take off later, or something along those lines. Unless somebody else reports this, it is not a bug and is just due to something you are doing with your character. Your stat points are working correctly.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

superduck
I talk WAY too much

Postby superduck » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:55 pm

Your max health goes up every level, even if you don't use your extra stat point on constitution. I am unsure about your max health dropping, but this is probably because a blessing/spell wore off, or you unequipped an item which boosted your constitution.

Thorin the Dainty.

As it says to the left......I talk WAY too much. ;)
And yes, I am fully aware that currently it says so to the right, rather than the left, which used to be the location for said line, but I am simply too lazy to change it for you.

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:00 pm

i take off all my equipment except a gold ring and by clothing

Korrith
Social Leech

Postby Korrith » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:46 pm

If you have a high con, get healed to full health, but then lose that con, then you stay at the Con health until your health is depleted and rehealed again.

Similarly, some blessings mean you have higher health, and if you stop training before it wears off, when it does wear off, your health will still be slightly higher before and during your one next fight.

Dirk Dt
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Dirk Dt » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:54 pm

hojo Musachi wrote:i take off all my equipment except a gold ring and by clothing

You take off all your equiptment except that when you level? :?

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:58 pm

I wear that only..level up get healed and check to see what new eqyipment i can buy

Dirk Dt
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Dirk Dt » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:49 am

Not only is that odd and unnecessary , it’s extremely unbelievable. You’ll have to excuse me if I remain a skeptic.

Corwin Skyborn
Social Leech

Postby Corwin Skyborn » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:51 am

You are getting a Con boost from gear so your Max Health is a value of X.
You then remove your gear and your Con boost is gone causing your Max Health to be (X-Con boost balue) However your Health point will still appear to be the old amount, until you take damage that lowers your health points below the new Health Max. Then when you heal up again your health is limited to yout new health max..

The factor thats making this had for anyone to understand is your custom of doing an item strip before you visit the trainer. (I think thats what you are describing a few posts above this one) if thats the case, then all your stats will seem funky because you are losing the benefit of your gear which makes you weaker in various ways... you then level up which increases various values... so you will appear to your own self to be weaker... then later you put your gear back on and you seem stronger. I'm thinking it's very like that you are confusing yourself during your level advances....
Trying to make sense of gods and goddesses has led many men to ruin. I suggest you avoid it from now on.
-Ben-

ethiril darklight.
Experienced Adventurer

Postby ethiril darklight. » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:11 am

i dont see why you strip of all your items before levelling, surely you don't buy new equipment for everything, every time!? it seems so very complicated...

Corwin Skyborn
Social Leech

Postby Corwin Skyborn » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:58 am

call it Character Building.
Trying to make sense of gods and goddesses has led many men to ruin. I suggest you avoid it from now on.

-Ben-

Hojo Musachi
I talk WAY too much

Postby Hojo Musachi » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:56 am

I strip everything because i was upgrade a large amount of my equipment before hane and that way i can edit my stats-i have them at the bottom of my profile.
When i leveled up my CON i had put on all my equipment because i wasn't sure what to improve. ! had all my equipmwnt on, no blessings or enchantments to my knowlede and full HP, then i upgraded CON and it went down 10 HP points.

Any way this is a pointless conversations(no offence ment)becuase my account has been checked and theres no Bugs

Return to “Bug Reports”