Invetory page after advancing

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Thomas Covenant
I talk WAY too much

Invetory page after advancing

Postby Thomas Covenant » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:29 pm

This is really minor but : after advancing and before spending the point gained on a stat, strength, con and int all have the box with your current points for that attribute above that for buying another but with dex it is in-line with the buy box.

It's still straight forward and easy to see what your spending points on, but it just looks a little messy.

I suggest they all are put the same way, although the cause of it may be that apart from dex which is only 2 figures (with & without weapon/equipment bonuses) all the others have 3 figures with or without the weapon/equipment. This may be what is causing them to be on top of each other as opposed to being in a line.

Avian Ornithosis
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Avian Ornithosis » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:49 pm

I think you may find that that is a screen size issue as mine are all lined up next to the appropriate numbers.

Thomas Covenant
I talk WAY too much

Postby Thomas Covenant » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:57 pm

Yeah that was my first thought, but I'm using a standard sized monitor (desk top) and the Orca browser which lets you remove all the stuff around the browser - so the screen is the size of the monitor (F11) - just like watching a TV, thats why I had ruled out the screen size issue.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:38 pm

As we have said multiple times, we do not test compatability except on normal Mozilla Firefox and, in some cases, Internet Explorer. If you report a problem in layout that is not showing up on one of those two browsers, we are not likly to do anything about it. *shrug*
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:50 am

On a more positive note, a new organization for that screen is on my list of things to do. Unfortunately that list has grown massive in the last 2 months :)
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/cshow31.html:ob7uupbm]Cory[/url:ob7uupbm]
President/Developer Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/contact.php:ob7uupbm]Click here to Contact an admin[/url:ob7uupbm]

Return to “Bug Reports”