Not Everyone on the Friends List

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Arren Flear
New Adventurer

Not Everyone on the Friends List

Postby Arren Flear » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:46 am

It seems for the last few days my friends list has been inaccurate. I find that Friends who are not showing on the list appearing in my post messages and only get added when I add them again

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:19 pm

Maybe they aren't really your friends.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Corwin Skyborn
Social Leech

Postby Corwin Skyborn » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:39 pm

Cory finally programmed in the mood sensing Friends List? When someone stops being your friend they get deleted automatically? NICE
Trying to make sense of gods and goddesses has led many men to ruin. I suggest you avoid it from now on.
-Ben-

Arren Flear
New Adventurer

Postby Arren Flear » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:17 am

hehehehehehe ( to the God Ben)
You are right the traitors

So ummm friends sensing im unsure what that means corwin is thier a thread i try to catch up with them all

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:23 am

Currently there is nothing that removes people from your friends list other than you clicking remove. As this code is the same for everyone, it would be a widespread error if it was happening to one person. Unless I can find a large group of people this is also happening to, I have to assume its not a bug and just a misunderstanding. Maybe another player can help you figure out whats going on.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/cshow31.html:ob7uupbm]Cory[/url:ob7uupbm]
President/Developer Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/contact.php:ob7uupbm]Click here to Contact an admin[/url:ob7uupbm]

Corwin Skyborn
Social Leech

Postby Corwin Skyborn » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:32 am

I can think of 1 possible scenario... perhaps you log on and don't seeing your messages.... then a bit later you notice messages and reply to them. When you get no response you check your friends list and they do not appear online. The point is that you got the messages earlier and not just as you noticed them, thus the messenger has since logged off and will NOT appear on your list.
Trying to make sense of gods and goddesses has led many men to ruin. I suggest you avoid it from now on.

-Ben-

ethiril darklight.
Experienced Adventurer

Postby ethiril darklight. » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:13 pm

i however was one of the people not on Arren's friend's list, and we were talking about it in game- all i can think of is that he deleted me by accident or it is some kind of bug.

Return to “Bug Reports”