DISAPPEARING SPELL

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Megabitch
New Adventurer

DISAPPEARING SPELL

Postby Megabitch » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:06 pm

Hello I have had a spell which has now mysteriously disappeared I had handed over my Golden Glowy in Branishor was given a scroll which of bens fury the screen said that I had read and learnt the spell and that the scroll crumbled but I cannot find my scroll anywhere. What should I do?
Thank you
Frostina Shiverwind

artzamy23
Adventurer

Postby artzamy23 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:30 pm

Click on the A beside any character's name. The spell will be found there. You don't need the scroll as you have learned the blessing. You can also act as though you are healing yourself and it will show up there.
Please remember that we have to share the Earth. Let us not think that we are the sole owners and that those around us are merely paying rent.

Thaliea, #62516

Gmyrek
Adventurer

Postby Gmyrek » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:32 pm

The scroll was destroyed in the process of you learning the spell (and now you should be able to cast that blessing) Try clicking on one of your items, and then when you see the item description, click on 'Enchant'. You should see the option to en-spell that item with your new blessing. :)

If not, then this is definitely a bug. :?

VG

Avian Ornithosis
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Avian Ornithosis » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:49 pm

There is also the possiblility the the spell you learned is above your current level and once you reach the level that the blessing is available it will show up. There are allso spells and blessings that are noble only and will only be available while you have nobility.

Megabitch
New Adventurer

Postby Megabitch » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:01 pm

I have tried all of this my sponsor has gone through it with me I am unable to enchant anything or anchant myself the Spell has gone!!
Frostina Shiverwind

Korrith
Social Leech

Postby Korrith » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:36 pm

You have to be a certain level to use some spells, as Avian said. Level up, and if it still doesn't work, THEN you've got a problem.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:56 pm

Uhh... you signed up on my forum with the name "Megabitch," so I am struck by a lack of caring.

Try resigning up with an appropriate name and we can talk. Kids these days have no sense of decency. Ick.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Avian Ornithosis
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Avian Ornithosis » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:58 pm

Also if you are an enchanter you should not have gone to the euclidator in Branishor as I beleive there is only the cleric blessings for noble there.

Korrith
Social Leech

Postby Korrith » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:13 pm

Heh, yeah, if you're an enchanter, the elucidator for you is differant, and you cannot learn Ben's Fury.

jimmykitten
Veteran

Postby jimmykitten » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:49 pm

yeah the first thing that occurred to me was that she took it to the wrong elucidator, so i checked her profile. however, she went to the right one. she's a cleric. so i think maybe it was the level thing. but i dont know what level ben's fury is. any clerics out there?

Korrith
Social Leech

Postby Korrith » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:06 pm

Regular Bens fury should be level 16, as far as I remember...

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:08 pm

The character is level 15, with one working spell on her list which is a level 16 spell.

Horrible choice in a forum name to ask for admins help...
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/cshow31.html:ob7uupbm]Cory[/url:ob7uupbm]
President/Developer Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/contact.php:ob7uupbm]Click here to Contact an admin[/url:ob7uupbm]

Return to “Bug Reports”