Have I been smited??

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Titashi Haria
New Adventurer

Have I been smited??

Postby Titashi Haria » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:47 am

Greetings great Ben and Cory My son Katogaruma (my alt.)seems to have dissapeared from the realm. He was there one day and the next he was gone and wondered if he did anything deserving of your anger or did something else happen.I hope not since I pride myself in show kindness and generosity to all as you have shown to all of us. So one would think if he was smited I would've as well but since I'm still here (by your graces) I 'm at a loss for an explination. Any information would be greatly appreciated *Bows Low*

Fleur
Veteran

Re: Have I been smited??

Postby Fleur » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:29 am

If you were playing a child character that was under 15 years of age, then this quote from the game rules (see top of the forum) might help:

Ben wrote: Characters under the age of 15 are not allowed. They have proven to just be too much of a liability to others' enjoyment of the game. A character of age of 15 or more are considered "ready for adventure" in Valorn and may thus make a life for themself as would any adult. Valornians under the age of 15 are inappropriate subjects to play as. This rule does not apply to child characters already established, although if those characters prove in any way to be obnoxious or a liability, as determined solely by the admins, they can be deleted as well. These characters are allowed to be under 15 years IF they use only starter equipment or the equipment that was on Barney, and IF they never go above level 10. Once these characters are roleplayed to turn 15 years old, they become normal characters with normal rules.
EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE: Ruby Falcon, Isolde, Elysian, Rosalee Sparrow, Carmina Gatalina, Faaren

~ Fleur

Titashi Haria
New Adventurer

Kato

Postby Titashi Haria » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:14 pm

I played him as an adult although he was only lvl 10 and then he dissapeared.

ShadowHunter
Social Leech

Postby ShadowHunter » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:18 am

one other question, was he a 3rd or 4th character and you lose nobility?
When your wife or girlfriend or husband or boyfriend is ticking you off, you don't go and delete yourself or whatnot. *shrug* - Ben

Titashi Haria
New Adventurer

2nd

Postby Titashi Haria » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:07 am

He was my 2nd of two Titashi being my main and no I didn't lose nobility

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:21 am

Katagurama is now Katagurama_del. That means you or somebody logged into your account deleted that character, because when admins delete characters (and we rarely do... actually, I don't remember ever deleting a character... we just ban entire accounts) it doesn't have the _del behind the name.

Anyways, you can go look at him. He is still there, just _del.
http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow39253.html

This is not something you can do by mistake or accidentally, because after you click DELETE, it asks you for confirmation, since it is so permanent: ala "Are you absolutely sure that you want to delete this character? This will not release the name right away and can not be undone. <<I am sure>>" So you must have meant to do it. It is very unlikely you would have hit delete next to the name and then moved the mouse all the way up to click "I am sure."
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Titashi Haria
New Adventurer

Thank you

Postby Titashi Haria » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:28 am

Thank you Mighty Ben for your information . Now if only I knew who did it. I for one didn't but I there are others that use this CPU so now I must inquire of them to see who has done this. Again thank you now I can rest easy knowing I/he didn't do anthing to deserve you wrath *Bows Low*

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:04 pm

This was actually done on Feb 28th at about 2:30 central time. So its been del a while.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/cshow31.html:ob7uupbm]Cory[/url:ob7uupbm]
President/Developer Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/contact.php:ob7uupbm]Click here to Contact an admin[/url:ob7uupbm]

Titashi Haria
New Adventurer

yes it has

Postby Titashi Haria » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:02 pm

Yes it has been a while but at the time it happened i tried to post here but it wouldn't let me log into the forum it kept saying password doesn't match profile on file or something of that nature and Ben told me to start another user and thats when I finally posted my inquiry. I still don't know who deleted him. I for one didn't .I'm still asking around to see who did it , but I fear they will not admit their folly, so i may have to let it rest. Thank you Great Ben and Cory for all of your assistance *Humbly Bows Low*

SkyJoe
Adventurer

Postby SkyJoe » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:16 am

its not like it cannot be re-created. level 10 is not hard to re-gain 8) 1 day of serious training and voila
The sky is my ally, the wind is refreshing, and the key to health is laughter!

Return to “Bug Reports”