Are we entering Valorn or Trinald?

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Hentez
Experienced Adventurer

Are we entering Valorn or Trinald?

Postby Hentez » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:24 pm

I am unsure if this is a bug or suggestion so...

*********** , a new adventurer, steps forth for the first time into the land of Valorn!

Should this be changed to

*********** , a new adventurer, steps forth for the first time into the land of Trinald!

Just an observation.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. "

Lyndhen.
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Lyndhen. » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:50 pm

"The world of The Dark Grimoire, called Trinald, consists of three major lands: Valorn, Kilican Isle, and Ethucan." from the story page.

Valorn is still a land. I must admit to being a little apprehensive about those others who dwell on that other land of Ethucan.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:53 pm

We have no plans to create a second n00b area anywhere. Dundee is hard to recreate, and I'd rather focus on making it as good a n00b area as possible.

So yeah, pretty much.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

superduck
I talk WAY too much

Postby superduck » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:12 pm

The character page still indicates the world our characters are in is Valorn. Not sure if this should be changed, because it could be confused with the old server, but it's something you might want to look into.

Thorin the Dainty.

As it says to the left......I talk WAY too much. ;)
And yes, I am fully aware that currently it says so to the right, rather than the left, which used to be the location for said line, but I am simply too lazy to change it for you.

Return to “Bug Reports”