Graphics not appearing

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Maji
New Adventurer

Graphics not appearing

Postby Maji » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:56 pm

Either there is a blizzard going on in Valorn or the graphics are not showing for foxfire for some reason..I have no idea if it's just me or if others are experianceing the same problem.

Forums not effected, home and world pages are.

*The nun is wondering if this is the long awaited sign from the Gods, the player thinks something is wicked broken*

edit...nevermind...
"Every man builds his world in his own image. He has the power to choose, but no power to escape the necessity of choice." - Ayn Rand

Hentez
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Hentez » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:20 pm

Hmm maybe you blocked all the images from darkgrimoire. To check go to Tools>Options>Content. Then next to load images click on Exceptions, make sure Darkgrimoire is not a blocked site.

Additional if you are using Adblock you might have done something similar. If the above fix does not work, try to disable ablock and see if that is your problem.

De'Zarc Mai
New Adventurer

Postby De'Zarc Mai » Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:52 pm

I have noticed a merchant graphic not appearing at a fancy restaurant

Cyno
New Adventurer

Postby Cyno » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:42 am

I have had the same problem today as Maji. I use IE version 6. Many of the small images would not appear at various times, such as the directional buttons, items images and peoples avatars. Some of them would, it wasn't an all or nothing type of thing, a few would just be the red "x". It has been fine for a few hours now though. (I'll say since around 5pm Central time) Should also mention what Hentez has kindly provided does not seem to be an issue for me.

Thomas Covenant
I talk WAY too much

Postby Thomas Covenant » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:51 am

Cyno, DG is written for FireFox now, so maybe your problem is because your using IE. Other than that I can't offer any other help.

Cyno
New Adventurer

Postby Cyno » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:10 pm

Oh, alright, thanks. :)

Return to “Bug Reports”