errrrrr

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
PrinceKatasaki

errrrrr

Postby PrinceKatasaki » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:44 am

10% xp? Igot 46000 from a morbid gobbler and now I get 4600 errr, this is taking forever to raise my level, whats up with that?being that I cant venture into the desert, I cant survive many battles at milltown and I ca barely make it mack to dundee, whats going on, I mean, it shouldnt take over 5 good battles (battles where you get a decent ammount of xp for your level) to raise 1 or 2 % I'll never level up at this rate !suggestion! how about a complaints forum or a questions forun so you can ask about problems with a non probable bug cause? I cant find anywhere else to complain about working to gain a level for hours and not even get 10%!

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:02 am

Rants forum. =)

Or its appropriate here in the Suggestions forum.

Just depends how nicely and officially sounding you want to sound off.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Illuvator
Veteran

Postby Illuvator » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:57 am

example:
"I don't get this, the xp from killing a sewer rat is greater then killing a medium acid jelly"
that goes in bug reports

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS IT SO WIERD. I HATE THIS GAME ITS SCREWED UP GRRRRR THE MONSTERS R ALL IDIOTS I HATE DARKGRIMORIE....." and so on and so forth, maybe thats a lil too much but that usually goes in the rants furom, your post here could be both :)
LOOK OVER THERE!
*runs away*

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:45 pm

The experience change has only been in for a day, we will be reviewing this over a while.

Return to “Bug Reports”