dark gobblers

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
jasper molden

dark gobblers

Postby jasper molden » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:17 pm

or what ever those creatures west of milltown are cald.. sometimes they only have one fight massage (u took X damage - U gave x damage) and then they die off.. taking only small amounts of hp off.. usually they take half my hp off so I guess this is a bug.. I cant point out when it happens.. just that it happens..

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:41 pm

Probably because somebody already attacked them.

Here are two things that new people here often overlook about fighting:

1) Monsters retain damage done to them. So, if you get killed by a monster, but you managed to knock off 3/4 of his HP in the process, if you go back and attack him again he will only have 1/4 his HP left. All damaged creatures die off at each game dawn, though.

2) I completely forgot what the second thing was. =\ Im really tired. =) Ill post it later when I think of it. BLAH!
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:45 pm

Oh yeah... 2 is:

If more than one monster is in a room and you attack, BOTH monsters will do damage to you while you try to kill off the first one. Basically, their attack will be added together.

=) phew
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Bug Reports”