Armor De- equipping itself

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Packetsgirl
Adventurer

Armor De- equipping itself

Postby Packetsgirl » Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:48 pm

I was hunting with demon hunter he would kill bandit generals and i would just heal him well he ended up disappearing on me and i went off to kill a forest ogre ( i can kill them easily now) and i got killed when i looked in my inventory i noticed i had zero ac lol this is the second time this has happened just thought u ought to know i hope im posting this correctly thnks :wink:

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Mon Sep 22, 2003 10:00 pm

So... basically you are saying that you are running around the world, and suddenly your clothes will just fall off.

Wow.

Cory?
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Mon Sep 22, 2003 10:42 pm

Problem resolved... an over looked fact in the profession quest is that it unequips all armor from you and your sponsor.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Mon Sep 22, 2003 10:49 pm

To restate that... PLAYERS have overlooked this aspect. ;) Its not a bug... its to get you ready for profession-specific armor and weapons. So, be aware that you will be nekkid after choosing a profession or after sponsoring somebody. ;)
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

stax
Adventurer

Postby stax » Mon Sep 22, 2003 10:51 pm

Mm... Naked people..

Hey wait, Heidi is female, and was in the middle of Dundee Square with Rendotts, Ixon, JKD and others when she gotta class! OH THE SHAME! :lol:
"Man goes in cage; cage goes in salsa; shark's in salsa."
-Clerks

I love you Lucy Liu.. Yes I do.. ;)

Demon hunter
Veteran

Postby Demon hunter » Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:13 am

hey yeah packetsgirl when you helped nightstar hunter get his profession all of your stuff unequipt so you had to requipt it

Return to “Bug Reports”