Zombie Ravager

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Rysk
New Adventurer

Zombie Ravager

Postby Rysk » Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:53 am

Don't know if this is a bug but I haven't seen the Zombie Ravager since the game was redone. But there is a guy named Supertroop that has been in that room since then, does he not come around if someone is in the room.. if so, can you kick this guy off line? Hes been in that room not responding for like 2 days...
Some people are against drinking and driving... And I call those people the cops... But you know, sometimes you got no choice! Those kids gotta get to school!

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:02 am

Hmmmm. Interesting. I know he was spawning correctly a week or so ago, because I watched some people go do the quest. Also, people who had their Amulets tainted were able to get replacements.

Its probably that supertroop guy camping. Dunno why that would mess up the code, though. Cory?
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Rysk
New Adventurer

Postby Rysk » Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:18 am

He's only 13 so i know hes not killing him...
Some people are against drinking and driving... And I call those people the cops... But you know, sometimes you got no choice! Those kids gotta get to school!

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:33 am

No, the ravager is spawning just fine and someone sitting in the room is not an issue. If you see a person in the room that means they have moved in the last 30 or it kicks them off automaticly. They may just be preoccupied and not talking.

Rysk
New Adventurer

Postby Rysk » Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:12 pm

Yeeaaaa.. so um.. reading back on old posts hes supposed to spawn every half hour or so?... I've been here for 3 1/2 and nothing...

Seems odd, before the revamp I saw him every time i came down here

oaken89

old ugly

Postby oaken89 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:45 pm

yep i have not seen him either since the changes...before he use to always kick my butt...

Demon hunter
Veteran

Postby Demon hunter » Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:59 pm

thats true i have gone back a couple of times after the changes and still he isnt there and there were no kills saying that he was slain or anything

oaken89

pirate

Postby oaken89 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:05 pm

didnt there use to be a pirate captain too...

Demon hunter
Veteran

Postby Demon hunter » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:18 pm

not that i know of

jasper molden

well

Postby jasper molden » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:22 pm

that zombie ravanger just kicked my ass out of his lair.. so I guess he's still around :)

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:38 pm

Cap'n Jack Sparrow is NOT on the beach.

Or is he?

hmmmmm
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

Return to “Bug Reports”