A couple of minor bugs

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Bumpin

A couple of minor bugs

Postby Bumpin » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:19 pm

Some minor problems:

- In the plains east of Dundee (prairie dog and prairie cat area), up the north western most corner you can move east but then can't move back west.

- Not sure if this is a bug as I've noticed similar things in other places. In the upper sewer level of Dundee, start from the south west corner. Head west, north, east, east and south. You're back in your starting position but you've gone east twice and west once. This is only a bug if every location is meant to be a square of equal size, which I'm not sure about.

- Pressing the "sell" button while at vendors with nothing selected will take you to an error screen. Only a inconvenience for us people who actually try and sell nothing.

And finally

- The begining town is called "Dundee". Every time I see that I think Crocodile Dundee. Is this some form of cruel torture?

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:13 pm

Actually Dundee is a small area of my home town which has a cultural atmosphere I missed so it was named out of the memory :)

Not all areas are the same size

I will take a look at those other issues :)

Return to “Bug Reports”