Well...

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Dinivan
New Adventurer

Well...

Postby Dinivan » Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:15 pm

I had been wandering around in the swamp before then, killing snakes and such. I ended up getting down into 3rd floor and couldn't see anything - so I just kept going north and killing a couple gators, and next thing I knew, I wound up back in the middle of town. "Oh well, whatever" I thought. So I headed down underneath town hall to check it out. I decided to get a sturdy torch from whatshisname, figuring I could use more light. I'm pretty sure it said I had about 13p at the time. Sure, I just came from standing out in the sun for a long time, but that what it looked like. Now, I have 78p. I decided to buy another torch to make sure it was a bug, but it acted normally after that.... I REALLY doubt I could've made that much from the swamp =P I know you mentioned something about adding code to the vendors... so I guess that's something to look into.

Fett0001
New Adventurer

Postby Fett0001 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:34 am

Under the swamp there is a chest. It has money in it.

Dinivan
New Adventurer

ermm

Postby Dinivan » Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am

but 60P?? and it just suddenly showed up once I bought something?

Skurria
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Skurria » Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:33 am

Probably a bug.... unless you earned that much from killing all the monsters. The snake viper only gives 10 p.
Skull Dark Dragon-Lalala...

Deek
Social Leech

Postby Deek » Tue Aug 12, 2003 5:40 am

What you probably had was a lot of Gold and Silver - when you bought the item, the game automatically converted that Gold and Silver into the equivalent Platium - so all of a sudden it looks like you're loaded...

Return to “Bug Reports”