New Battle Bugs.

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Avian Ornithosis

New Battle Bugs.

Postby Avian Ornithosis » Sat May 29, 2004 12:33 pm

I have noticed with the new Bettle sequence several things that do not work correctly. For starters as a Rogue the back stab and dodge no longer seem to work. I can no longer kill a Mountain Bear, I tried several times, I beleive this is an issue with the Assasins Left Hand Dagger not working as that is how I was killing them yesterday. Of course it would be nice to see how much xp you are getting but that has been mentioned. Otherwise I find the changes to be quite good and must compliment the Worldbuilders on a good job. There will always be bugs in a new relaese of any porduct.
:D Thank You Ben, Cory, and anyone else involved. :D

Postby Guest » Sat May 29, 2004 12:47 pm

I also noticed that the Yeti Hide cloak I am wearing is AC 5 and the ones I get when I kill a Yeti are only AC 4 was this supposed to change?

Avian Ornithosis
Experienced Adventurer

Postby Avian Ornithosis » Sat May 29, 2004 12:51 pm

One last thing. it used to be that when you died you returned with max hit points now after your soul reforms it is the same as being healed by a town cleric.

JKD
I talk WAY too much

Postby JKD » Sat May 29, 2004 3:01 pm

I'm having the same problem with my reflections. There aren't any. I'm not sure if its coincidence or not though so I figured I should just post it.
http://www.remnantsofkimald.org/forums/index.php
My signature pic takes you to the Guild site. The link takes you to the Guild Forums.

RoK on!

Hentez
Experienced Adventurer

hmmm...........

Postby Hentez » Sat May 29, 2004 3:58 pm

Has anyone else noticed they can gain about 0.75% XP per kill. It seems kind of inflated to me....
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. "

Postby Guest » Sat May 29, 2004 4:39 pm

I must say thanks very much for the change Ben and Cory (maedreen here btw) but I am having problems. Firstly, I am not rising in % even though I have killed plenty of enemies my level, also, any gold I gained from the enemy hasnt been added to my total. I may sound a little stupid, but is this a bug?? And I was planning to raise a level now.... :cry:

Postby Guest » Sat May 29, 2004 4:48 pm

I must say thanks very much for the change Ben and Cory (maedreen here btw) but I am having problems. Firstly, I am not rising in % even though I have killed plenty of enemies my level, also, any gold I gained from the enemy hasnt been added to my total. I may sound a little stupid, but is this a bug?? And I was planning to raise a level now.... :cry:

Typo Elemental
New Adventurer

Postby Typo Elemental » Sat May 29, 2004 5:02 pm

I, too, seem to be having the same problem where I'm not progressing at all towards the next level.

Is this a step taken to resolve the XP balance issue?
There are 10 types of people in this word:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Deek
Social Leech

Postby Deek » Sat May 29, 2004 5:04 pm

Same here - took on several monsters that *should* have raised XP, but no change.

Would be interesting to know if the people who reported the same problems can use things as well?

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Sat May 29, 2004 5:46 pm

As mentioned in the game updates section, special attacks aren't in.

If you go to use an item mid battle it wont work, are the bug reports saying they don't worik from them being used right away or about midpoint?

The xp issue will have to be looked into by ben and I. xp was made a lot easier to get and we will be tweaking it still, but you should at least be getting some.

Gold, is anyone else having problems with gold?
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/cshow31.html:ob7uupbm]Cory[/url:ob7uupbm]
President/Developer Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/contact.php:ob7uupbm]Click here to Contact an admin[/url:ob7uupbm]

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Sat May 29, 2004 6:28 pm

Fixed a bug with xp causing some to be lost while group fighting.
[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/cshow31.html:ob7uupbm]Cory[/url:ob7uupbm]

President/Developer Grimoire Entertainment Inc.

[url=http://darkgrimoire.com/contact.php:ob7uupbm]Click here to Contact an admin[/url:ob7uupbm]

Postby Guest » Sun May 30, 2004 5:38 pm

Yea, I was having a problem with my gold, when I killed monsters and receieved gold/silver/platinum, this did not add to my total im afaid :cry: , but i am sure it will, if not has already been fixed :D

Return to “Bug Reports”