Hmmm...

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
JKD
I talk WAY too much

Hmmm...

Postby JKD » Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:50 am

From the entrance to the Endless Desert, I went East and fought a Giant Scorpion. I can kill one without being killed but this one took 2 lives. I eventually killed it and got 3,370,445 exp. That happened both times I fought one in that spot. Then I went North of the entrance and killed a Giant Scorpion my first try and got the experience they usually give(500,000 or something). And then I healed and went East again and fought a Sand Zombie. I killed it but it injured me about as much as a Giant Scorpion would. Then I got the experience a Giant Scorpion would give me. Sorry, about the long post but thats everything that happened and I figured I should post it all down in detail.
Last edited by JKD on Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.remnantsofkimald.org/forums/index.php
My signature pic takes you to the Guild site. The link takes you to the Guild Forums.

RoK on!

JKD
I talk WAY too much

Postby JKD » Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:55 am

Oh, I just saw the update of enemies in the desert being tougher(I think that was posted when I was writing my Bug Report). But, the enemies did change experience whenever I killed them so I won't delete my Bug Report.
My signature pic takes you to the Guild site. The link takes you to the Guild Forums.

RoK on!

Cory
Site Admin

Postby Cory » Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:07 am

I'd wait till people comb the desert a little more and get rid of the old creatures before counting things as odd. What you're saying to me just seems that harder creatures are giving a better return.

Ben
Lead Worldbuilder

Postby Ben » Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:23 am

JKD just probably didnt read the update carefully, where it said that any creatures that spawned pre-change will have old stats and XP, and ones that spawned after will have new stats and XP. I'm pretty sure there is no bug associated with any of the changes.
Last edited by Ben on Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben
Grimoire Entertainment Inc.
Click HERE to contact Ben or another Admin. Actually, don't contact Ben, he's somewhat pretty much retired.

JKD
I talk WAY too much

Postby JKD » Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:55 am

Yeah, I was posting my Bug Report when you were putting in the update so I never saw it right away :oops: .

RoK on!

Return to “Bug Reports”