Prayer Book

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Dabria
Social Leech

Prayer Book

Postby Dabria » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:31 pm

Dabria has a prayer book that Cordelia gave out ages ago. She used this and as a result her "long" death should be on death four. This has now reverted to be on death three. Somehow she has lost a death.

I haven't trawled through to see if anyone else is having this issue I am afraid, and apologise if it is a case of "user error" for wasting your time!
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Quasha wrote:I'd pretend shock, but it's Dabria the Inappropriate.

Brisingr Blaze
Social Leech

Re: Prayer Book

Postby Brisingr Blaze » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:55 pm

I haven't tested my deaths in some time, but I remember this being a common issue years ago when premium would lapse and deaths would default to non-premium then after premium was re-upped it didn't count the added death from the Book.

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:57 pm

Brisingr Blaze wrote:I haven't tested my deaths in some time, but I remember this being a common issue years ago when premium would lapse and deaths would default to non-premium then after premium was re-upped it didn't count the added death from the Book.

That would tally in with the issues admin are aware of with my premium glitches, actually. I can't recall if it happened prior to those glitches, as it is rare she dies! (Lack of concentration caused today's three in a row!)
"Stabbing someone is no longer considered rude. Rather, it is now an acceptable method in which to end a conversation."
~Richard~

Jago of Admin
'Rifterian

Postby Jago of Admin » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:54 pm

You can now die more, congrats!

J.

Dabria
Social Leech

Postby Dabria » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:34 pm

Jago of Admin wrote:You can now die more, congrats!

J.

Just what I always wanted!!! Thanks, Jago!
~Richard~

Return to “Bug Reports”