An issue of weight

Place bug reports here. Be as detailed as possible so we can try to reproduce the errors.
Balmuung
New Adventurer

An issue of weight

Postby Balmuung » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:53 am

Hard Leather Armor
AC: 154
Level: 22 Weight: 12 <--------Note the weight, this armor is for everyone but enchanters
Professions: (W, C, R)

Treated Leather Armor
This armor is crafted on Kilican Island using a special substance taken from the volcano caves there. This substance allows a thin piece of leather to be made incredibly stiff and durable, but is plated in a way that allows a full range of almost silent movement.

Dex: 2 AC: 158
Level required: 22 Weight: 30 <-------weight, this armor is specially made for Rogues
*Nobility Required* Professions: ( R )

These items are of the same Level, and while some may argue that the Treated,Noble Rogue only armor has more AC (by 4) AND adds 2 DEX that the weight shouldn't be an issue, but it also occurs to me that, it isn't possible to be more >Agile< while encumbered, and Dex doesn't add carry weight

I don't really have a solution beyond asking if the weight could be changed for all the treated leather on Kilican, it borders on warrior level armor in weight, and I very much doubt any Rogue wears enough leather to equal the weight of a huge steel chestplate.

Maybe change it to 18 (for the lvl 22) then each subsequent rank of the Treated becomes 2 units heavier?

Just my 2 cents, not worth a drop in a bucket if I don't speak up, sorry if this issue has been posted before.

Return to “Bug Reports”